Our summer sorbettos are here! We have a wide variety of delicious flavors to choose from, all dairy free and made with all natural ingredients! Choose from Peach, Pineapple, Coconut, Guava, Cantaloupe, Watermelon, Plum and Passion Fruit. So when it heats up, stay cool this summer with our summer sorbettos!
Every month we usually do a different Flavor of the Month, but when summer arrives, there is one flavor that gets three months! Put your hands together for S’mores Gelato! This summertime flavor has been a Gelato Paradiso crowd favorite since 1999, and the tradition still continues today. But just like summer, it won’t be around forever. So stop in today and make this summer a summer to remember!
We recently stumbled across this gelato guide and thought it was the coolest thing since infographics became popular!
Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
1. Over 15 million visitors go to Venice every year
2. Venice has about 150 canals
3. Venice is shrinking at the rate of 1-2 millimeters a year (ah!)
4. Venice is made up of a collection of approximately 115 tiny islands
5. Venice has over 450 palaces (palazzi) and important buildings built in a mixture of styles – Gothic, Byzantine, Baroque, etc..
6. There are 400+ pedestrian footbridges spanning the canals
7. Venice got the first female gondolier in 2010
8. There are over 400 gondoliers in Venice
And of course grab some gelato when you go!
Over 15 million visitors flock to Venice every year Over 15 million visitors flock to Venice every year
Copyright © Gelato Paradiso Inc. All rights reserved.